Welcome to Insurancily.com.
We are committed to providing an open and honest environment in which to share and discuss information relating to insurance.
To ensure a pleasant and productive experience for all of our users, we have established the following comment policy.
All comments will be moderated and reviewed by our staff before appearing on the site.
All comments are subject to the discretion of our moderators, who reserve the right to remove any comment at any time.
Insurancily.com does not allow comments that contain any of the following:
- • racially or ethnically offensive language or content.
- • Defamatory or discriminatory remarks against individuals or groups.
- • Comments that are deemed to be spam.
- • Comments that contain profanity, obscenity, or any other type of offensive language.
- • Comments that are off-topic or unrelated to the post or article.
- • Comments that contain personal information about any individual or group.
- • Comments that are intended to solicit or promote any product or service.
- • Comments that contain any form of advertising or promotion.
We welcome questions and debates, but please keep it relevant to the article or post.
If you have a question that is unrelated to the topic, please contact us directly.
If you see a comment that you believe violates our comment policy, please contact us immediately.
Insurancily.com will never share or sell any information collected from comments.
All comments are anonymous and will never be shared without your consent.
We want to create a safe and welcoming environment for everyone to share their thoughts and opinions on insurance.
Please help us maintain this environment by adhering to our comment policy.Thank you for reading